Wednesday 12 June 2013

Motivation

As Sum 41 puts it "motivation, such an aggravation".. well they're right. I've always lacked motivation, whether it's studying for exams or simply getting out of bed in the morning, its hard for me to keep focused. I get distracted way to easily and I'm also an expert at procrastinating (thanks to college). But this Summer, that's all about to change! I WILL be motivated. What I'm focusing most on is my fitness levels. I've always been quite sporty, so it gives me a head start. It's not about losing weight, I just want to be able to run for five minutes without wanting to collapse! So I've set my goals and I'm going to take any means to achieve them. The most important element of staying motivated is focusing on goals. Set simple achievable goals and your bound to reach them and feel great about yourself in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment